The shortlist for this year’s Australian Christian Book of the Year Award has been announced.
The shortlisted titles are:
- A Short History of Christianity (Geoffrey Blainey, Viking)
- Apologetic Preaching and Teaching for the Church and the Marketplace (Ross Clifford, Morling Press)
- Colour Worms (Shan Joseph, Growing Faith)
- Gumbuli of Ngukurr (Murray Seiffert, Acorn Press)
- Love Tears and Autism (Cecily Patterson, Ark House Press)
- Teen Talk Parent Talk (Sharon Witt, Collective Wisdom Publications)
- The Zoo in You (Cameron Semmens, Crooked Nose Wisdom).
The winner of this year’s award will be announced in Melbourne on 16 August.
The Australian Christian Book of the Year Award is presented annually by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge Australia. Last year’s award was presented to Economics for Life: An economist reflects on the meaning of life, money and what really matters (Ian Harper, Acorn Press).
More information about the award can be found online here.